Python / FEM / fc_vfemP1_biharmonic package
The fc_vfemp1_biharmonic Python package is an add-on to the fc_vfemp1 package dedicated to solve
mixed boundary conditions :
- Clamped Plate or pure Dirichlet type :
- Simply Supported Plate or Navier type :
- Cahn-Hilliard type
Current development release
May 11, 2017
This package was tested under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Python 3.6.0.
Installation under Linux
Installation from archive under Linux
Save the required archive in a folder.
- For an installation which isolated to the current user, one can do :
$ pip install <PATH_TO_FOLDER>/fc_vfemp1_biharmonic-<VERSION>.tar.gz --user
where <PATH_TO_FOLDER> will be replaced by the path to the saved archive and <VERSION> by the
version of the archive.
- For an installation for all users, one can do :
$ sudo pip install <PATH_TO_FOLDER>/fc_vfemp1_biharmonic-<VERSION>.tar.gz
- 0.0.1 (May 24, 2017) : ﬁrst published version.