Head of the team MCS (Modeling and Scientific Computing) of LAGA
fayssal at math dot univ-paris13 dot
* Rafiei, A., Bollhöfer, M., Benkhaldoun, F. "A block version of left-looking AINV preconditioner with one by one or two by two block pivots", Applied Mathematics and Computation, 350, pp. 366-385, 2019.
* Benkhaldoun, F., Cerin, C., Kissami, I., Saad, W., "Challenges of translating HPC codes to workflows for heterogeneous and dynamic environments", Proceedings - 2017 International Conference on High Performance Computing and Simulation, HPCS 2017
* Imad Kissami, Christophe Cerin, Fayssal Benkhaldoun and Gilles Scarella, "Parallelisation of the ADAPT 3D Streamer Propagation Code", (2017), 19th IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE 2016), August 24-26, 2016 - Paris, France
* Hanen; Benkhaldoun, Fayssal; Ghoudi, Tarek; Kissami, Imad; Seaid, Mohammed New criteria for mesh adaptation in finite volume simulation of planar ionization wavefront propagation. Finite volumes for complex applications VIII—hyperbolic, elliptic and parabolic problems, 547–555, Springer Proc. Math. Stat., 200, Springer, Cham, 2017.
Boubekeur, Mohamed; Benkhaldoun, Fayssal; Seaid, Mohammed GPU
accelerated finite volume methods for three-dimensional shallow water
flows. Finite volumes for complex applications VIII—hyperbolic,
elliptic and parabolic problems, 137–144, Springer Proc. Math. Stat.,
200, Springer, Cham, 2017.
Fayssal; Halassi, A.; Ouazar, Driss; Seaid, Mohammed; Taik, Ahmed A
stabilized meshless method for time-dependent convection-dominated flow
problems. Math. Comput. Simulation 137 (2017), 159–176.
* Christophe Cerin, Imad Kissami, Fayssal Benkhaldoun and Gilles Scarella, "Towards Parallel CFD computation for the ADAPT framework", (2016), the 16th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing (ICA3PP 2016), December 14-16, 2016, Granada, Spain
* F. Benkhaldoun, A. Halassi, D. Ouazar, M. Seaid and A. Taik "Slope limiters for radial basis functions applied to conservation laws with discontinuous flux function", (2016), Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Volume 66, May 2016, Pages 49–65
* F. Benkhaldoun, I. Elmahi, A. Moumna, M. Seaid « A non-homogeneous Riemann solver for shallow water equations in porous media », (2016), Applicable Ananlysis Volume 95, (2016) - Issue 10, Pages 2181-2202.
Invited to the conference: Teaching Mathematics in Engineer Schools, Mines-Rabat, february, 13, 2016
PhD of Jan Karel on december, 2, 2014: Numerical simulation of streamer propagation on unstructured dynamically adapted grids
Invited to give a talk: Numerical Simulation contribution to the engineering sciences, Mines-Rabat, october, 2014
Saida Sari defended her thesis on July, 8, 2013: Mathematical and Numeical Modeling of Multilayer Shallow Water Equations with Sediment Transport
International Symposium on Finite Volumes I, July, 15-18 1996, Rouen, France