Jean-Louis Loday and Bruno Vallette
To download a draft of the book (xviii+512 pages), PDF format with hypertext links, clic here : Algebraic Operads
|As shown on the leitfaden, this book is made up of three parts, that can be read independantly from one another; i.e. three books for the price of one:
- for algebras [Chapters 2,3,4] : 65 pages
- for operads [6,7,8] : 100 pages
- Definition, properties and examples [5, 13] : 130 pages
- Koszul Duality [6,7,8] : 100 pages
- Homotopy algebras [9,10] : 65 pages
- Homotopy category and (co)homology theories [11,12] : 60 pages
reader is strongly encarouged to read this book like a wiki, that is
zapping from one section to another. There is no need to start at the
very first page, nor to plan to read everything at once.
Comments are welcome.