Python / FEM / fc_vfemP1 package
The experimental fc-vfemp1
Python package contains codes to solve scalar
Problems by ℙ1
-Lagrange ﬁnite element method in any space dimension.
This experimental package needs
- gmsh, A three-dimensional ﬁnite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and post-processing
facilities to be installed.
Current development release
June 24, 2017
This package was tested under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Python 3.6.0.
Installation under Linux
Installation from archive under Linux
Save the required archive in a folder.
- For an installation which isolated to the current user, one can do :
$ pip install <PATH_TO_FOLDER>/fc_vfemp1-<VERSION>.tar.gz --user
where <PATH_TO_FOLDER> will be replaced by the path to the saved archive and <VERSION> by the
version of the archive.
- For an installation for all users, one can do :
$ sudo pip install <PATH_TO_FOLDER>/fc_vfemp1-<VERSION>.tar.gz
- 0.0.3 (June 24, 2017) : Correct bugs with surface BVP.
- 0.0.2 (May 23, 2017) : Add condition