- Université Paris 13 (France), Laboratoire d'Analyse, Géométrie et Applications
- Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées
Positions Type: 12 or 18 months Post-Doctoral position either at Paris 13 or ENS de Lyon. Another solution could be 6 months at Paris 13 and 6 months at ENS de Lyon
Starting date: upon mutual agreement.
Salary: 2500 Euros per month (gross salary).
The post-doc position is supported and funded by the current ANR project "Perfectoids, Langlands Correspondence and Torsion in the cohomology" (PerCoLaTor). Applicants must have obtained a Ph.D. or equivalent degree between January 2012 and the end of the academic year 2014-2015. Successful applicant must have studied one of the aspect of Langlands correspondence (classical, p-adic, local, global, geometric, analysis). He/She is expected to work on one of these research themes with one the member of our ANR at Paris 13 or at ENS Lyon.
The application should contain:
(1) a Curriculum Vitae.
(2) a list of publications.
(3) a description of the past research (maximum 3 pages).
(4) a research project (maximum 3 pages).
(5) 2 letters of recommendation (to be send separately)
Applications should be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com or eventually by ordinary mail to:
Institut Galilée, LAGA,
99 av. Jean-Baptiste Clément 93330 Villetaneuse (France).