- Lecture notes on iterative matrices here
- Matlab examples here
- Lecture notes on domain decomposition here.
- Some Exercises on iterative methods here
- Other Exercises on iterative methods here
- Text of the Matlab praktising, due
on March 30
More pictures of the women's day http://www.math.univ-paris13.fr/~halpern/PhotosClasseHanoi2013/
- Create a file example.m which computes
Dirichlet 1d on (0,1) with a forcing equal
to 1on (0.3,0.4). Calculate with various values
of h to see the order of the scheme.
- Run several iterative schemes to see the rate of
- Run alternate Schwarz with various values
of h to see the convergence factor. How
many iterations are needed to find the error of the
- Create a file BarParallelSchwarz.m which
computes the parallele iterations.
- Compare 2 with AS, MS.
- Write a report and send it to me before march 30.